Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wilson Orthodontics' Star Patient Brody


Meet Brody C. Brody is a twelve year old patient at Wilson Orthodontics. Brody's smile was sparkling clean when he came walking through our door, so I decided I would ask him just a few questions about his oral hygiene.

What is your name? Brody C.

How old are you? Twelve

What steps do you take to make sure your teeth stay nice and clean? I brush a few times a day, and I rinse when I can.

What is your favorite toothpaste and mouth wash? Colgate and Scope

What is your favorite thing about your orthodontist office?
All of the cool games in the Georgia game room!

Besides taking care of your teeth, what do you do for fun? I like to build cool castles and things with Lego's and I like to play the Drums.

So Brody's a normal young boy and still has time to make sure that his teeth are nice and clean between building cool things and rockin' out on his drums!

Thanks Brody, from Wilson Orthodontics.

No comments: