Friday, February 20, 2009

Wilson Orthodontics Patient Reviews

Wilson Orthodontics provides innovative orthodontics in a fun and relaxing environment. Just see what our patients are saying!I love my teeth--I was always embarrassed to smile before and to have people see my teeth. Wilson Orthodontics changed all that. They have a very friendly staff who remembered who I was every time I came in -- very personable!
-Margaret M.

Dr. Wilson is young and innovative. The kids like all the cool stuff he has in the office such as an Xbox 360.
-Richard G.

We are so pleased with Dr. Wilson and his staff. His office hours have worked out well for our schedule and anytime we have an emergency, they were able to get us in. He also frequently updates us to progress of my teeth and my orthodontic plan of care.
-Cole H.

Dr. Wilson takes the time to explain everything that is going to be done. The people that work there are friendly and I really like the new changes that have been made.
-Jordan A.

All information is given up front at Wilson Orthodontics. There is no waiting time - records and braces on the same day. The office staff is always helpful and courteous!
-Robin R.

Dr. Wilson is very nice and the office is cool and fun.
-Meagan H.

Dr. Wilson is concerned with doing a detailed job. He provides The Damon system, which is superior to others that pull numerous teeth. - The office staff are courteous and accommodating of schedules
-Paul N.

No comments: