Friday, May 14, 2010

Shannon's Experience with Orthodontics

Shannon Hicks, Chairside Assistant at Wilson Orthodontics wanted to share her personal experience with braces as a child, check them out below!

I remember when I was told I needed braces, I was 11 years old. I was so excited because many of my friends had them. I only had to wear them for 1 year. I did not mind them at all . I did not have any trouble with them and was not too sore either. The orthodontic assistants were very informative and explained everything to me before they started. This made me very comfortable and eager to go to my appointments.

My advice to anyone who is contemplating starting their treatment in braces is simply GO FOR IT . YOU WILL BE SO GLAD YOU DID ! There is no need to feel uneasy and nervous. It's really not bad. To go through treatment and see the changes are absolutely amazing! It happens so fast and believe me, the end result is awesome!!! You will be smiling forever! I promise!



Tell us about your experience with braces, and how they have changed your life...leave a comment on our blog or our Facebook page!

No comments: