Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Margie Describes Teamwork at Wilson Orthodontics

With the Winter Olympics in full force, you see so many teams competing for medals. Each team member is very supportive and ready to celebrate each other accomplishment’s whether it is the bronze, silver or gold medal. The Wilson Orthodontic Team supports each other and we celebrate with our patients when they reach the finish line with their treatment.

Adding a new player to a team is always an adjustment, not just for the new player but for the whole team. The Wilson Orthodontic Team has not made me feel that way. Right from the start, I have been treated like an equal player. Everyone has been very supportive and willing to help me learn the things that goes with the practice.

When you spend as much time as you do with your co-workers, you get to know them and they feel like family. I am glad to say that I have found that with the Wilson Orthodontic Team.

No comments: