Friday, September 26, 2008

Field and Wilson Orthodontics is now Wilson Orthodontics

Office News!

First of all, I would like to thank you for the support of our office you have provided over the past two years. You have all been very generous in welcoming me back into the community where I grew up. It truly is very exciting to be back in my hometown practicing what I love, orthodontics.

As you know, with any practice transition, the exiting of the senior doctor eventually takes place. I feel extremely fortunate to have been specifically chosen by Dr. Field as his successor. Our transition has been a very smooth experience, and I am excited to announce that “Field and Wilson Orthodontics” is now just “Wilson Orthodontics.” We still have the friendly, professional staff that Dr. Field had, and we will remain in the same location in Gainesville where Dr. Field’s office has been for over 30 years.


No comments: