Friday, September 25, 2009

A Memorable Patient, By Kelly

This week, Kelly explains a memorable patient at Wilson Orthodontics:

In this field of work you really build a personal relationship with most of your patients because you see them on a regular basis and over a period of a few years. I always will remember this one teenage girl that was a patient in the office, she always had the best time when she came to her appointments and we always look forward to seeing her too.

When it was time to remove her braces she was happy but she cried and just begged me to put them back on, I asked her "why in the world would you want me to do that, you have been waiting for this day for a long time!" She cried and said she wanted them back on because she still wanted to see us! This will always stick with me because we made such a positive impact on her life.

-- Kelly Moore, Chairside Assistant at Wilson Orthodontics

No comments: